Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hello Hawaii & WonderTune Hawaii

WonderTune Hawaii Cover

Food... alcohol... music... and red silk boxers. These are the good things in life. So I leave you with yet another compilation for your listening pleasure. Jeni and I will be in Hawaii and I've got to be on my best behavior since it's the first time meeting her family there. And of course, we'll be eating. It's been four years since I last went and I have a lot of catching up to do there. Enjoy.

Tracklisting
(1) Little Dragon - Feather
(2) Dirty Projectors & David Byrne - Knotty Pine
(3) Gruff Rhys - Just War
(4) Bat For Lashes - Daniel
(5) Miike Snow - Burial
(6) Burial & Four Tet - Moth
(7) Black Moth Super Rainbow - Gold Splatter
(8) Nouvelle Vague - Road to Nowhere
(9) The Field - A Paw in My Face
(10) Passion Pit - The Reeling
(11) Hudson Mohawke - Overnight
(12) Phoenix - Lisztomania (Classixx Remix)
(13) I Monster - A Sucker For Your Sound
(14) Ra Ra Riot - Can You Tell
(15) The Field - The Little Hear Beats So Fast
(16) Grouper - Heavy Water/I'd Rather Be Sleeping
(17) Klaus & Kinski - Shell For the Morning
(18) The Flaming Lips - Revenge
(19) Of Montreal - A Sentence of Sorts in Kongsvinger
(20) Discovery - It's Not My Fault (It's My Fault)

Download

9 comments:

Tokyoastrogirl said...

I didn't know you were going to Hawaii! Which island?

BTW, we decided on Bar Crudo tonight. Not bringing my camera to SF but I'll tell you about it when we return!

Aloha.
A

Tricerapops said...

i'm diggin that of montreal track

e d b m said...

Anne, Oahu. Please tell me about the dinner, hope you enjoyed it!

Tricerapops, yeah they good. I recommend their albums.

JadedOne said...

Have a wonderful trip! :) I'm looking forward to seeing lotsa pr0n, not the silk red boxers kind if you know what I mean :)

ASSHOLE BOYFRIEND said...

Boyfriend lived in Hawaii for a year, said the bugs were the size of softballs, not fun when the bugs are big enough to have a "stare down" contest with. Safe journey and hurry back.

Sean said...

Just discovered your blog. Really digging the stories and the pictures. Wicked stuff. Looking forward to your posts!

boody said...

I like, Dylan. I like. They're so dreamy!

e d b m said...

JadedOne, haha!

Asshole Boyfriend, what kind of bugs did you see? And could they also be used to make poké?

Sean, thanks for stopping by.

Boody, thanks. how are you doing?

poll said...

I was thinking of looking up some of them newspaper websites, but am glad I came here instead. Although glad is not quite the right word… let me just say I needed this after the incessant chatter in the media, and am grateful to you for articulating something many of us are feeling - even from distant shores. Please come visit my site San Antonio Business Directory when you got time.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis