Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Flight of the Fish Tacos - Bret & Jemaine Do Best Fish Tacos in Ensenada, Los Feliz

A while back I had done a comparison posting on a few of LA's fish taco joints and awarded Best Fish Tacos in Ensenada as my favorite. See what Bret & Jemaine think about the fish tacos and hear them freestyle on fish tacos as well.


Daily Gluttony said...

I mother flippin' love this! J forwarded it to me the other day & I told her that you guys should have hosted it though since it was at TBFTIE!

I would love to get my grub on with Bret & Jemaine--I think it would be so much fun!

mattatouille said...

BFTIE is pretty good, but I'm pretty Christine will have something to say about Tacos Baja Ensenada being better. I haven't been to TBE, but I do like BFTIE. She didn't like it as much, but I blame the old batter that was too thick by the end of the day.

Anonymous said...

grabinMy only problem with TBFTIBELF is that the condiments are sometimes warm and there water and ice to keep stuff cold, a little dicey on food safety for me.

glutster said...


Thanks for posting this, always love when someone famous unexpectedly does something food-related :)

Never been here, kinda sworn to Taco's Baja Ensanada right down my street.

eatdrinknbmerry said...

DailyG! did you see the last episode with Bret doing Korean karaoke? that was out of nowhere haha. Yeah it'd be great to eat with them any day.


Matt, there are BFTIE people, Taco Nazo people and of course the LA-classic TBE. I don't go out much to East LA so BFTIE does the job. Next time you go, ask for a more crispy tortilla for a toothsome adventure.

Anon, I hear you on that. Could be a red flag situation? But if you douse all of that with the crema magica you'll destroy any bacterial lifeforms.

Glutster, how are you doing? I know, that's your area! Any good finds in SGV lately?

Takeaway said...

"Don't you think that's enough!?" haha, well maybe it's true... the answer to everything in the universe just might not be "42" but... fish tacos!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin